Thursday, November 08, 2007

a me me

I got this from Lisa, AM, Shanny... alot of you!!!

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Something grapfruit and then Andy has Irish Spring!

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? ummm no... All the time in the summer though!

3.What would you change about your living room? Everything! It's a very small townhome that we are very temporarily living in until we can buy a house!

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean... I think...

5. What is in your fridge? Milk, CHOCOLATE, left overs...

6. White or wheat bread? White

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Bread, cookies

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It's different blues

9. How many plants are in your home? One that started as Andy's Grandmothers and they keep splitting it.

10. Is your bed made right now? Depends if Andy made it or not.

11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub.

12. Is your closet organized? A little bit... we are still unpacking so ask me in another month.

13. Can you describe your flashlight? hmmm do we own one??

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Glass

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No but usually do!

16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? it is soooo full of boxes right now we wouldn't be able to get the car in there!

17. Curtains or blinds? Both but all we have in the townhome is blinds.

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? I have one, Andy has three...

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? No I need it pitch black.

20. How often do you vacuum? ummm not enough...

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? I know I should be using my electric one but I hate it. Coming from the one who worked at a dental office! haha

22. What color is your toothbrush? Green

23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? Yes it's a stupid MN Vikings ( I *heart* My Packers!!

24. What is in your oven right now? Being I am at work, I hope nothing!

25. Is there anything under your bed?Just Winston fur

26. Chore you hate the most?cleaning in general!

27. What retro items are in your home? Nothing really... it's VERY bare!

28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? No

29. How many mirrors are in your home? 2

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? I wish!

31. What color are your walls?WHITE!! That's why I hate renting!

32. What does your home smell like right now? hmmm no clue.

33. Favorite candle scent? All the fall scents!

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? no pickles!!

35. Ever been on your roof? Um, no.

36. Do you own a stereo?

37. How many TV’s do you have? We have 3

38. How many phones? Just our cell phones!

39. Do you have a housekeeper? OH I so wish!

40. What style do you decorate in? I love the country rustic, my old house had a lot of moosey stuff and want to incorporate it in my now home

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? No real preference!

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? I think one... that's how small our town home is!

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, November 08, 2007 , Blogger AM said...

I dont know Andy, but knowing he uses Irish Spring makes me like him! :)

 
At 9:14 PM, November 08, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

LOL to AM....
Good..I am happy to see you did this! I love learning new things about my Fellow Bloggers....
I love the Meme's I could do/read them all the time

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home