Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday...


Tuesdays are kind of boring in my life... as you tell I am posting what one of our drug reps brought in for lunch! hahahaha We generally get lunch brought in almost everyday from someone. Alot of Chipolte that's for sure. Today is Chicken and Wild/white rice with biscuits... very good.
I had school last night. I had taken my 2nd test 2 weeks ago. I missed last week due to bronchitis. But I got my results back and I had an 81! My first test I got like a 96. This is a very basic math class. I haven't had math in 20 years and I tried taking an algebra class last semester and I dropped it mid term. So I decided to start at the beginning and let me tell you, I so wish I would have done that in January.
I have a ton of homework to do this week for my Saturday class. Hopefully I will get more pics of Winston up - loaded. Am slowly learning how to play on here. Not sure how to add to my blog roll. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Jess

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home