Sunday, October 28, 2007

Adult Beverages + Me = NO GOOD

Wu after we got home had to be "leid" also...
So Cute!!!
Carmen, Me and Carrie
Carmen and I... check out those sexy legs.... ooo la la
Andy had a little accident with one of the chairs...
The Chair
The group of NON neighbors...


So we went to my friend Carmen's house for her halloween party. Poor Andy was exhausted since he has worked 2 12 hours days Fri and Sat. He is working today also. I knew we probably wouldn't be there to late with Andy having to be up so early so I kept my glass full all night. We did leave around 10:30p or so. I wasn't feeling to good on the way home but no worries I didn't get sick. I am getting way to old to be drinking like I used to that's for sure. I guess that's part of growing up... ugh.
I put a roast in the crock pot and have to run and get taters and carrots. It's a perfect crock pot kind of day. It's only like 27 degrees out right now. Grass was all frosty when I took Winston out. He didn't like getting his toesy's cold that for sure.
So Winnie Wu and I will be just hanging out at home all day... chillin'. Watching movies and catching up on my tivo shows. Plus I get to watch NASCAR today! yeah!!!!
Happy Sunday!
Jessica

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, October 29, 2007 , Blogger Shannon said...

Welcome to bloggy world! That party looks like fun! And Winston looks so dapper in his lei!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home