Saturday, October 27, 2007

Here it goes....


I love blogs... I have had a couple before and I used to have 3 whole posts on this one. But as I was reading them I realized how sad my life was last year! ha So I deleted them. I love reading all the puggie blogs out there and I look at how creative everyone is and dang I WANT THAT. I want to get to know the people I read about on a personal level. Talk pug talk, life and everything else. I am going to try to learn how to change and add photos this time, make it so everyone that is in our lives will know what we are up to. Andrew and I have myspace accounts that we are pretty much getting sick of. So we have decided to delete them. As soon as I transfer all my photos into my computer I will delete it.


I have been seperated from my 2nd (yes 2nd) husband since Feb 2006. He keeps stalling the divorce but am hoping at our court date on Nov 14th it will be final. I had moved home with my parents April 2006 and I will tell you, it was the greatest time of my life. My parents are wonderful. I lived at home until this October and I moved in with Andrew. Andrew and I met January 2007 on myspace. I tell ya, we so wish we would have met like 8 years ago. We wouldn't be going through the messes that we are now. We are so alike and so understand each other. It's fantabolous.


Andrew has 2 kids who I just adore. L is 7 an H is 11. We have them every other weekend. The only child I have is Winston Chu, who this blog is named for. He is an adorable 4 year old black puggie. Hopefully in the next year we will add to our family a little girl puggie.


Well that is all for now... I am going to try to upload a few pics now!

3 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, November 02, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Welcome !
Thank you for contacting me! I am always haooy to meet new people and Pugs. Winston is adorable! we would like to have a Black Pug someday.
Sad that you deleted your Blogs that is a lot of work but it sound like you are starting a new chapeter in your life so it is time to start fresh. My sister divorced and I have had a few close friends who have been or are going through it....I believe everyting happends for a reason. maybe your marriages that didn't work is what lead you to Andrew. Life works in mysterous ways...Do you still have a myspace?

 
At 10:53 PM, November 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to post something earlier but it wouldn't budge! What am I doing wrong??! I love your web space - we need to get together more often! The pics are super cute!

 
At 6:09 AM, November 03, 2007 , Blogger Jessica said...

YEAH!!! Cousin Shelly is here! hehehe... Not sure what might have been going on. I am still learning how to use this blogger thang big time. BUT hey, this one worked!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home