Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend...

Lily being silly before The Bee movie..

I have a couple pics of Saturday, but that evening was a total bust. First GO SEE BEE MOVIE!!!
It's soooo super cute! We ended up extra lucky cause the movie theater was having issues and it started 20 min late. They gave us all free movie passes for next time! yeah! Plus Andy had a coupon for free large pocorn and 2 large pops that he won playing Texas Hold 'Em there. This isn't your ordinary movie theater. It has an Imax theater and a bar area. He would go on Tuesdays and play there. Well he won a few dvd movies and the free pop and popcorn... gotta love it!!! Well then we went to Target and Lily wasn't feeling to hot. We decided we better stay home with her to make sure she wasn't coming down with something. I gave her some medicine and we just vegged out.
Yesterday I was up super early due to the time change. Andy made a HUGE breakfast of sausage and pancakes. I took a cat nap in the morning and then went to Cousin Carrie's for her Mary Kay party. Yeah I love that stuff... have been getting so much lately.
We ended up having the kids last night also since they didn't have school today. Andy ended up taking them home this afternoon.
Other than that... nothing going on. I have school tonight and a test in math. NOT looking forward to that one since I didn't study at all this weekend. UGH.
Have a great day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, November 06, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

My youngest daughter wants to see that movie...
Sorry to hear Lilly is not feeling well...Tis'The season there is someting going on around here too...
So what did you get at the Mary Kay Party?

NO School yesterday? My kids have a half a day on Thursday and No School Friday due to Parent Teacher meetings. then No School on Monday for Vetrens Day.
Shame on you for not studying!
ahhh Vaaaa!
I am sure you will do just fine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home