Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween 2007

Waiting near the door for trick or treaters...
Are they ever goig to show up?
Hey I hear a noise!!! What is that?? It's Bradyn as a Honey Pot!!!
I love Bradyn... I love making him smile...

So we had maybe 4 kids total last night. We weren't sure how many we would have being our house is so hidden by the garages. We asked the neighbors and they said anywhere from 0-10. I am thinking everyone goes to the newer developments. Jen and Wayne came over with Bradyn and he was our last trick or treater. I of course bought him "extra" stuff for halloween being he can't eat all that candy. I wish I would have taken pictures of the outside with the pumpkins and the decorations. Oh well... Now it's on the Christmauka and all the decorating for that!
Have a great day!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, November 01, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pug is soooo cute!!

 
At 10:13 PM, November 02, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh what a couple of cuties! I bet winston was hoping that there was honey on those fingers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home