Saturday, November 03, 2007

I must be crazy....

Andy and Lily... I didn't get a single pic of Hugh!
and of course, Winston with Grandpa...

Yes it's almost 6am on a Saturday and I am awake. I have my english class at 9am and I have homework to do. This is my every other Saturday class. I missed it two weeks ago since I was so sick. What started as a sinus infection turned into broncitis. I am much better now but still have a cough once in a while. UGH I will be so happy when it's done. (the cough, not school) I love school. If I could be a full time student and not work I would be so happy. But at this age, with the bills I have not happening.
We have a very busy weekend this week. When I am done with school today we are going to see the Bee movie with the kids. It's the one that Jerry Seinfeld wrote and is the main Bee. It looks super cute. Then tonight we have a very informal wedding to go to. It's my friend Diane's 2nd wedding and it's mega casual. I have known her since we were in kindergarten. Then tomorrow I have a Mary Kay party at my cousin Carrie's house.
Thanks for the comments that I am recieving. I love hearing from everyone! As soon as I figure it out I will start adding other blogs to my blog roll.
L~thanks for the info on the puppia harness. Turbo is 30lbs???? Holy Hannah!!!! Ok Winston is more like 23-25. I am pretty sure I will still get a large for him.
off to get my homework done!! Have a great day! Jess

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, November 05, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh Poo! I hope you feel better really doon. There is some sort of the smae thing lingering around here too.
Did you get a Flu Shot??
Ya I think A large will fit just fine. That is what I have for Belle to wear and it has enough room for the winter pounds I am sure she will gain...
Have fun at the Mary Kay party! Those are always fun to go to...
Classes on Saturday??? Bummer Not much of a Weekend! Blahhh!

 
At 9:52 AM, November 05, 2007 , Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! We'll add you to our blog roll and look forward to reading about your adventures!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home