Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friday's Picture Day

So going with Shanny's picture day this is how my work day begins... I was actually up at 4:45a but I had to make my coffee and get in the shower....
My JAVA juice all ready for me...
While I am on the computer I watch the morning news... note: Winston's toy box is over flowing... It's time to get a new one.
Here I am straightening my hair... I hate doing the self portraits but hey had to... oh and if your wondering what the pug print is behind me....
Here it is... I won it at one of our raffles for our pug club. OHHH I will have to tell you all about THOMP in a later post (The Heart of Minnesota Pug dog club)

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, November 10, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I love seeing your day....Brr looks like we are having the same weather....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home