Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Finally able to download pics!

So the Friday after I quit my job (at the other place) all of us girls at the dental office (where I work now) went out for my friend Brooke's baby shower. We first started at Pat's house, drank wine, snacked and Brooke opened her gifts. She had a baby girl whose name is Andelyn. Brooke had her there and her husband Dean came to pick up their oldest Aubrie and Andelyn and us girls went out to eat at Bucca Di Peppo. We ate in the kitchen which was really fun watching the food come out and we got to see all the dishes in case we wanted them.

Shelley(hygenist), Pat(hygenist), Brooke(used to be our Hygenist), Lori(office manager and my ex sis in law) and Melanie(one of doc's assist) before we ate!
Just a piece of their Chocolate cake which I had to take a pic of!
Our salad... it was the best salad I had ever had. I can't remember what it's called but it had cranberry's and apples on top. So good!
Here is SOME of the food we ate. Oh my we were stuffed afterwards!
The view of the kitchen and Melanie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home