Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am so bad about pics!

But getting better about posting again. I will get some on here this weekend!

So my 2 year agreement was up with Verizon. I was able to upgrade my phone with a credit. I checked it all out and I ended up getting the LG EnV. It's Orange (Tony Stewart orange!) I love how I cvan flip up the side and type like a regular keyboard. It's taking a little time to get used to since I was used to the old flip phone. I am proud to say that both my phones I have bought from them have been free! Gotta love it!

So we have the kids this weekend. Hopefully it will be nice outside so they aren't stuck inside all weekend again. We were all pretty bored last time. We may head over to my parent's house so they can play on the farm for a bit. Or I will take them and the furkids to the park to run around.

Off to get ready for work now!
Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home