Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Resolutions...

What I want to get done or NEED to get done for 2008.

1. QUIT SMOKING... It's not a want it's a need. I hate the smell, how much it costs, having to be outside.
2. Get my house de-cluttered.
3. Lose 20 more pounds
4. Get a part time job to help pay for all the new clothes I will need once I drop 20lbs. :)
5. Go to New York to visit Andy's extended family.
6. Go back to Arizona to visit his parents and my cousin.

Am sure I will add to it. It will be interesting to see where I am at in 6 months!

4 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, January 01, 2008 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Happy New Year Jess!

 
At 9:07 PM, January 01, 2008 , Blogger Sandy said...

Happy New Year! Glad you can post again.

 
At 6:24 PM, January 07, 2008 , Blogger Bella and Perogi said...

Winston is adorable! Have you thought about trying Chantix to quit smoking? i'm a pharmacist and i know like 15 patients who quit easily on it..anyway thanks for stopping by our site, i'm excited to add you to our list of fun blogs to read!

 
At 9:32 PM, January 15, 2008 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Hey??? just checking in!!! Is everything okay???? or are you just taking a b logging break???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home