Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Winston before we left
Hef before we left
Winnie knows something is up... where we going mom??
Tired pups on Christmas eve
Hef sleeping with my parents new kitten sleeping on him. They had thought the kitty was a girl and my mom named her Anna Belle, well his name now is Anna BILL. hahaha The puppies were so happy to see us. It's nice to be home but man I really loved it out there. The sad thing is I didn't take a single pic of Andy's parents or family but it was a non stop weekend. I am hoping someone in his family will send us pictures!!!! Have a very Merry Christmas all!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, December 29, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Merry Pugmas to you too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home