Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

I have approx 40 min of work left. I will be FLYING out the door at 10a SHARP! I then have to run to the bank, cash my check, run home, finish getting the puppies ready to leave. My parents are taking Winston and my sister is taking Hefner. We are also taking all of our Christmas presents to my mom's house since on Monday we arrive back in Minnesota at 2:10p. Pretty much heading straight to my parents from the airport. We have to meet Andy's sister and her family at their house by 2:30 and our flight leaves at 4:20p. UGH so much to do so little time. I know I must be crazy to be at work this morning but I hate leaving my desk a mess and with the first of the year coming up I wanted to get more work done. It's crazy here the 1st of the year with new insurances and verifying insurance. I work for a pretty big clinic and we have 4 satellite offices.
So I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home