Saturday, November 24, 2007

Off to G-Mom's Cont...

I sure miss going to Grandma's... Hef, there is much to do there!
Are we there yet??
Our tree before we put the decorations on it
and once we had it all filled up... NOTE: I better move the toy box!

So we took the boys to my parents house, no one was home though. :( My dad and brother went hunting and mom was at the grocery store. I went over to my Grandma's house where all my stuff is stored. Let me back up a bit. My parents own a 80 acre farm, there are 3 houses on it. My aunt and uncles, my grams and my parents. My grams house is in the middle and she passed away March 2006. Yes the house is standing empty and no I am not living there even though I wish I was... bad subject. ANYWHO, Winston I totally trust off leash on the farm but not Hef yet. I don't know if he will totally run off. But while I was inside getting the tree and my decorations, Andy was out with the boys. He said everywhere the Winston went Hef was following. He almost let him off but didn't. Maybe next time when there is a good foot of snow so they can't run to far! :)

Now my awesome tree. 3 years ago me and the ex were at Home Depot right after Christmas. They had a huge stack of trees that origanally were $89.98 and were marked down to $6.98. YES $6.98!!!!!! I asked the sales guy what was wrong with it, if it was a Charlie Brown tree... ha he said no it's just that they can't send them back and they have so many, they need to get rid of them. I was still skeptical until 2 years ago we put it up. It is still my absolute purchase I ever bought. When I was moving out, I MADE SURE I grabbed my tree!!! hahaha So this was the first year putting it up in two years. I found a ton of decorations that are the ex's that I am sending to his sister. Being they were their grandpa's. He told me he didn't want them but I don't feel right keeping them and don't want to throw them away. If they do, that is their choice, but I know I am making the right decision by sending them back.

Going to a tupperware party at my sisters today then tonight going out to celebrate my best friend Jen's husbands 30th birthday. Eh gads... the drinks will be flowing!
Hopefully I will be picture happy tonight! bwahahahaha

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, November 27, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok seriously now you need to have juicier blogs. I am waiting with my popcorn patiently to read some dirt or something

 
At 12:49 PM, November 28, 2007 , Blogger AM said...

Your pugs are SO ADORABLE. I have a fondness for black pugs as my first pug (lost "custody" in a college break up) was black.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home