Monday, November 12, 2007

My home computer died

So I won't be able to post pics of the puggies. So we changed Chug's name to Hef. Short for Hefner... he is such a crazy old man... and he so looks like he needs a smoking jacket. Plus he does the unimentionable to Winston so much... he just a dirty old man. But the name so fits him and it seemed by the end of the night last night he was starting to come when called with it. So now I so need to find a Playboy bunny collar for him. All I have seen so far is pink frilly ones... so my search continues.

So yeah my laptop died. A friend of mine is taking it home tonight to look at it. ugh I hope it's not a virus!

Hopefully I will be back online from home soon!
Jess

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, November 13, 2007 , Blogger Sandy said...

Thank you so much for the nice comment about our BAxterman. He was such a good boy and I'm so glad he came to live with us for the last five years of his life.

I love that you were able to adopt an older pug! What a wonderful gift for that little guy and for Winston to get a brother. I know there will be much fun going on up there with them always up to something. I hope one day we will be doing the same here by getting another pug and hopefully an older on that needs to live his remaining years in a safe peaceful home.

 
At 10:49 PM, November 13, 2007 , Blogger Danny said...

Hmh...how did your laptop die? Before speculating a virus it could be a multitude of things...1) Your motherboard is crashing and not booting up your OS or DOS mode 2) there's cyber kittens in your hard drive taking all your base 3) or there's unicorns shitting and poking holes in your exhuast...just thought I'd throw that one in there.

 
At 2:12 PM, November 14, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh Man That Sucks! I hate it when my laptop acts up! UGH!
I really like Hef's new name...now you just need a female named Bunny LOL!
When we were at the Pug Social there was a pair of Pugs dressed up like Hugh Heffner and a Playmate....Sooo Funny!
Good luck with your computer!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home