Saturday, November 10, 2007

CHUG

Excuse my moving boxes and drawer STILL sitting in my living room....
HELLO WHO ARE YOU??? YOUR IN MY SPACE!!!!!!
Chug's first tubby... man he was just filthy....
This was after his bath, I turned around when I was giving Winston his and this is what I saw...
See how close they are in size?? Winton is the one with the blue color... He is tad bigger.

So the story of Chug, I was on a rescue site, like I am almost every single day, and I saw black, male pug, 10 years old. So I emailed, inquirying about him and found out he was going to be at Petco today near us. So on our way back from roller skating I asked Andy if we could stop. Of course he said we can look, but were not getting him. hahahaha He fell in love with him as much as I did. His back story, and this makes me so sad... the couple who had him for 10 years, had a 8 week old baby. Chug jumped on their couch and layed next to the child. Didn't hurt the baby just pugged... you know layed next to it. She freaked, said she didn't want him anymore and sent him away to a rescue. I am sorry but the last dog that you need to worry about hurting a child is a pug. He was so not taken care of... his nails are a mess, the top of his nose is the worse I have ever seen. But he is housebroken, however he did have an accident in the kitchen. (could be nerves) He is already neutered also. He is having so much fun playing with toys and getting treats. He is positive for heartworm however. So I will be getting him into the vet asap. For being a 10 year old, he sure plays a ton. I can't wait to see the kids faces when they see him next weekend. Now time to go play with my 2 sons... Winston and Chug. OHHH his name before the rescue was Steve, the rescue named him Chug. We are going to keep it Chug we think. It fits him.
TTFN,
Jess

4 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, November 10, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

OMG how cool is that! Yea for you adopting Chug! He looks like such a sweet Boy. There is something about the senior male Pugs. They give you so much love and constant company.
Sorry to hear he has heart worm..UGH I know you will take the best care of him possible and will be sure to take all the steps needed to keep him healthy. I am so happy you found him to give him his golden years full of Love and care.
Yea! Clap clap clap!

 
At 8:41 PM, November 10, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

For Chugs Nose...we put a little vasaline on Turbos crusty nose...this seems to help.

 
At 11:50 AM, November 11, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,
Congratulations on the new addition, pretty cool that you would pick him up just like that. Hope the upcoming holidays are great for you. Drop me a line whenever.

cousin adam

 
At 12:18 PM, November 16, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are so cute together. I'm glad
you rescued Chug. Jeremy would be
proud of you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home