Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Birthday...

More Wayne...
Jenners
Me and Jenners
Wayne and I
Kinda see me, Wayne and Andy

So it was a crazy night... Andy drove us around so he was the sober one. We started out downtown Albertille at Gees. My sister wanted to come out and play so she met us at our house. We picked her up and went to Majors. Andy drove Jen and Wayne home and we went downtown St Michael to Corner Bar. We closed that place down, home around 2a then were up chatting until 4am! It was so much fun. Ended up sleeping all day on Sunday. Yesterday was my sisters birthday so we surprised her by all of us being at my parents house for pizza and cake. It was all good!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, November 29, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

What a fun night!
Wow you and your sister look so much alike!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home