Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Hanukkah!!!

Kids opening their gifts!
Me and the kids... yes I have my puppy print jammies bottoms on! :)

Lily showing off her new penquin jammies...

We are going to celerate both holidays. Andy is Jewish and I am Catholic, but both non practicing. However we want the kids (and if we have kids) to grow up deciding what they want to be and have the best of both worlds.

I am off to my friend Jen(Jenners) house. She is cutting and coloring my hair. Say good bye to the really long stuff. Am cutting about 4 inches off I think.

So nice to be back! I missed blogging big time!
Have a great night! J~

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, December 21, 2007 , Blogger Sandy said...

Yea...glad to see you back. The kids look so happy with their gifts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home