Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Visiting Dave and Ingrid

Here we are in Tonto National forest
Me and my cousin David
David and his wife Ingrid
Andy and I at the ghost town Dave and Ingrid were married at 3 years ago.
This is Superstition Mountain. See all those houses that is part of Dave and Ingrid's neighborhood. This was the sunset on Sunday night. David is my cousin. We grew up living next door to each, we are 16 days apart, graduated high school together, we are more like brother and sister. I have never been down to visit them and Dave comes home whenever he can. He is a Captain for Mesa airlines. We had the greatest time on Sunday with them. They have the most beautiful house it's crazy. I am so proud of him. I love you Dave so dearly it's not funny!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home