Saturday, December 29, 2007

sick

What a week... So I went to work on Wednesday feeling a little achey. Andy was home sick with a bug. Wed night I went to bed at 830p just thinking I was exhausted from the crazy weekend. I woke up my alarm on Thursday, was coughing thinking much of it but felt really out of it. Andy said that is how his began and he didn't think I should go to work. I couldn't even get into the shower I was feeling so yucky. I called into work, went back to bed. I don't even remember Thursday. Andy kept coming in and taking my temp. He called my mom at one point that evening since it was up to 102.8. She had Andy get me into a cool shower to try to get my temp down. Didn't work as planned. I somehow got aspirin down and slept more. My temp didn't break until Friday night. I tell ya, this bug is nasty. Even when I had the flu last winter I don't think it was this bad. I seriously do not remember Thursday at all!!! I am still a little shaky this morning but not as bad feeling. I don't think if I had to, I would be able to work today, that is how bad this is. I am going to throw some chicken, carrots, celery and onion in a crockpot and call it a morning.

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, December 29, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope yua re feeling better Jess. Have a good new years. We'll be at the Holiday Inn in Otsego at the waterpark New Years Eve, if you want to stop by and say hi!

 
At 10:45 PM, December 29, 2007 , Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh My! you were some sick! Gee wiz that is the worst feeling EVER. I was sick the same days as you but not that sick...UGH. Merry Christmas...NOT
I hope you stay healthy for the rest of the winter....
((HUGS))

Maybe that Coach Purse will get your spirits up... (Wink Wink)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home